I’ve been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you to the blog Egg in the Middle.
I really enjoy blogging and connecting with other bloggers and random people surfing the net. I appreciate all the comments and the people who are following my blog. Yes, I try to be versatile and include the things I love — fashion, food, inspiring people and events.
Now in order to receive this award. I must include complete these rules.
The rules are:
1. Upload a link to the person nominating you for this award. Thanks again, Egg in the Middle.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Give 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who you follow regularly.
5. Notify the nominees about your choice of them for the award.
Seven facts about me:
1. I was a Spanish major in college.
2. I like mysteries — books and movies.
3. I have a Jack Russell Terrier rescue dog.
4. I have never dyed my hair.
5. My favorite place besides Motown is Juno Beach, FL.
6. I have an alias.
7. I am optimistic.
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. The Budget Babe
2. Simply Seleta
3. A cup of Jo
4. Lark & Linen
5. House of Harper
6. Chevrons & Eclairs
7. Macarons and pearls
8. Classy girls wear pearls
9. Classy Chic & Chardonnay
10. Vodka and a rose
11. The fashion huntress
12. Fashion, Food and Flirts
13. Le zoe musings
14. Oh happy day
15. Baubles to bubbles
Bonus and disclosure: I really enjoy the Beaumont Blog.I work at Beaumont, and the blog is filled with healthy tips.