Gifts for Dapper Gentlemen

9 Dec

FullSizeRender

Looking for an unique men’s gift this season priced at $25 but worth $60 to $80?  Visit the gentleman’s box website developed by two Motowners, Chris George and John Haji. It’s the perfect gift for stylish and savvy gentlemen, and it arrives at your doorstop in  a box. You can sign up for one box or several at $25 per month. Inside are men accessories,  and every month it’s different products. The November box includes a GQ magazine, a skinny plaid tie, cuff links, facial cleanser and argyle socks.

I read about this in DBusiness magazine and asked them to send me the surprise gift for review.  What a great idea for that special man in your life.

IMG_1637-2

Advertisements

7 Responses to “Gifts for Dapper Gentlemen”

1. Judy Robinson December 9, 2014 at 1:43 am #

Very clever

2. Mel December 9, 2014 at 2:00 am #

Awesome gift idea

3. natasha December 9, 2014 at 4:19 am #

Nice idea

4. meganwilson2009 December 10, 2014 at 3:40 am #

Oh my gosh! I just helped my brother update his wardrobe and think the sweaters I got him were lost in the mail. Anyways, I think I’m going to get this now! Check out the post of my shopping trip with him: http://sweetsauceblog.com/2014/12/08/how-to-update-a-college-mans-wardrobe-in-one-day/

5. meganwilson2009 December 10, 2014 at 3:41 am #